MTB Moat Cafe Horton Saturday 26th January.

Meet: 09.00hrs Cheam Station.

Please watch weather reports for any rain in the forecast.

If the weather is bad Saturday morning I will announce on the blog if the ride is to be cancelled by no later than 07.30hrs On the day.

Paul White.

Comments 2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *