Meet: 09.00hrs Cheam Station, Southside. Bill Martin will be leading.
Five riders met at Cheam Station Southside for the off road ride to Leatherhead: Mick Curtis, Bill Martin, Andy Huddart, Dave Rapson and myself leading the ride. Our ride took us through the lower south west corner of Nonsuch Park, avoiding joggers and dogs, then out across the Ewell Bypass to the start of the […]
Meet Cheam Station Southside 09.00hrs. Please check this blog Saturday morning in case of any cancellation notice due to bad weather.
Three riders met at Cheam Station at 09.00hrs: Mick Curtis, Chris Messett and myself leading today. The weather was chilly with a breeze rather than a wind from the north east. Our route took us out cross Nonsuch Park, with no ‘Stunt dogs’ encountered today! We trundled through the back of Ewell following the Hogsmill […]
Meet: 09.00hrs Cheam Station Southside. Please check this blog again Saturday morning for any cancellation due to poor weather. Cancellations posted no later than 07.30hrs on the day. Paul.
Five riders left Cheam Station South at 09.00hrs. They were Mick Curtis, Dave Clarke, Andy Huddart, Dave Repson and myself leading the ride. The weather was just as overcast today as it had been for the last few days, but thankfully the strong winds we had been fighting on the last few club rides had […]
Meet 09.00hrs Cheam Station south. Route: Kingston, Bushey Park. (With an opportunity for an extra off road extension loop down to Walton Bridge and back to the tea stop for those that want a little more mileage) Back via Ewell, Arbrook Common. Paul.
Three riders met at Cheam Station south side at 09.00hrs: Dave Repson, Bill Martin and myself leading the ride. It again was blowing a gale with winds gusting 42mph plus from the south west. We rode out through Nonsuch Park taking shelter from the wind amongst the creaking trees as we headed for Ewell and […]
Not as advertised on the rides list! Meet 09.00hrs Cheam Station South Side. MTB to Leatherhead Cafe. The weather has been bad this week, and forecasts for Saturday so far are not good. Please check this blog Saturday morning for any cancellation notice. Any cancellation notice will be posted by me by no later than […]
There were a couple of text messages sent and phone call replies around 07.30hrs this morning to ascertain if Bill and Dave still planned to ride today. In deepest, darkest Berkshire I awoke to strong winds, heavy skies and light to moderate drizzle. I contacted the members in the Surrey area for a weather report; […]