Sunday 27 February 2019. CANCELLED due to bad weather conditions

Due to the forecasted weather conditions I propose to change to an off road ride starting Cheam BR Station South Side 9am with possible pick-up at Horton Country Park 9:45am. Approx. 30 miles 10mph. Please let me know what you prefer by leave a comment if you intend to ride. Trevor.

Comments 2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *