Saturday 27th July MTB Ashtead

Meet Cheam Station south side 09.00hrs.

The heatwave is predicted to break this Friday and the weather forecast for Saturday is poor (see pic). Keep an eye on this blog for possible (probable) cancellation if there is no predicted improvement by Friday evening.

Comments 2

  1. I’ll be there if it goes ahead. We could almost have got away with it last Saturday. It didn’t rain here until 1200.

    • Alas I’m slightly cursed by the fact I’m thirty odd miles west of Cheam.
      It might be a good idea if I text you about 0715hrs for a more accurate local weather report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *