Saturday 20th October 2018 Plan B

Ignore this bit “I am going to The Medicine Garden at Cobham on a road ride but won’t be leaving Cheam Station until 10.00 as I have an earlier appointment with a flu jab. Join me if you wish.” because I now have to go to Cambridge tonight but Mick Curtis and Chris Messett are […]

Saturday 6th October 2018

Weather forecast is uncertain for tomorrow but it might not rain at the beginning. So if it’s dry at 0900 I’ll leave to ride on the road to The Medicine Garden at Cobham hopefully to meet Barry Gregory but will turn for home if it rains. Join me if you like. Mick Ayliffe. I won’t […]